We create Pinterest-worthy parties and deliver them to your door.
- Impress your best pals with a real Cinco de Mayo or Día de los Muertos fiesta.
- Surprise a special kid with a whimsical papel picado birthday banner, tasseled balloon strings, and eco-friendly crepe paper flowers.
- Bring a pop of color to the picnic table with woven Mexican table runners and napkins.
We only sell fairly-sourced and authentic goods.
- Our fabrics and decorations come directly from Mexico City, Mexico.
When you shop us, you support families.
- We’re more than just a team. Founders Eduardo and Kristina (a married couple with a 3-year- old son, Mateo) now employ four members of Eduardo’s family.
- Our employees—all of them single mothers—are empowered to support their families while providing exceptional customer service.
- We’re committed to growing our community as well as our business by continuing our tradition of employing women.
This is only the beginning!
- Inspired by the design traditions and popular folklore of Eduardo’s native Mexico, and the cultural mélange of Kristina’s native Florida, we’re bringing a new line of fabrics to our store soon.
- There’s so much more color to come! Be the first to know about our new collection by signing up below!